Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday, everyone said they wanted to go skate but then no one answered their phone all day (except Keaton, who was busy with other stuff). So, I got really bored and decided to skate downtown by myself.

I was so bored, I resorted to taking pictures of my shoes.

Just a boring photo of a street.

Then, Hays (not Hayes) called me and invited me to dinner.


It was Kris Nelson's (the guy in the photo with the beard) going away party. I've only met Kris a total of two times. All his closest friends were there and me (the one random dude no one knew). All these photos were shot after an adult beverage at 1/2 a second (hence the slight blurriness). I didn't know that boring (as well as being out of place) could be so fun.

No comments: