Tuesday, March 20, 2007

SEX AND THE CITY

Dear Diary,

Last night, we were trying to decide which Sex and The City character we each were. By we, I mean me and Issac. Anyway, Steff apparently already had this discussion at her work and ended up being Samantha because she's slutty (?). Weird. Anyway, we decided I would be Charlotte, because I'm pretty much a prude but I have a secret perverted side. I couldn't decide who Issac would be. I thought, "well, he's works as a promoter so, he's like Samantha that way but he's not slutty....he's not bitchy enough to be Miranda, and I'm already Charlotte.....so that leaves Carrie." Carrie's a good fit for Issac because he's kind of a celebrity. Also, we decided that Seth would be Samantha....just FYI.

Carrie Bradshaw...er, Issac as Winnie the Pooh.

No comments: